Nurse Practitioner Job In Honolulu, Hawaii
Acute Care Nurse Practitioner / ACNP - Inpatient CardiologyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Award-winning hospital is looking to hire an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner / AGACNP to work in their inpatient cardiology unit in Honolulu, HI!
Come join an organization that is guided in their work by Compassion, Aloha, Respect and Excellence!
- A non-profit hospital with a 160-year legacy of caring for the people of Hawaii and the Pacific Basin
- Largest hospital in Hawaii, the state’s designated trauma center and licensed for 505 acute and 28 sub-acute care beds
- A major teaching hospital and ranked the best hospital in Honolulu by the US News & World Report in 2017 and 2018
- First and only Level I Trauma Center in Hawaii
Benefits and Features:
- $130,000 - $140,000/year in salary, depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, life, dental, 401k and pension
- Excellent PTO plus 10 holidays
- Relocation assistance and temporary housing
Your Role with the Company:
- M-F day shift, no call
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner/ACNP will function as an expert practitioner working autonomously and in collaboration with other health care professionals
- Provider will consult with patients with chronic cardiac issues or in recovery from acute cardiac events
- Provide pre and post-operative care, order medications, consult patients in both outpatient and inpatient setting
- Board Certified Acute Care Nurse Practitioner / ACNP / AGACNP
- 1+ year of experience in inpatient cardiology, interventional cardiology or cardiac surgery
Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, AGACNP, ACNP, APRN, interventional cardiology, cardiac surgery
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!