General Cardiology Job In California
General Cardiologist For Northern California - Salary GuaranteeNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A hospital in northern California that is recognized as one of the "Best Places to Work" is seeking a General Cardiologist for an outpatient practice setting.?
- Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00 (36hrs clinic and 4 hrs. protected administrative)
- Strictly outpatient (no call required)
- 10 year old established practice
- Walk into a full patient panel
- Average 20 patients/day
- Will have the support of 1 PA and dedicated office staff
- Clinic located across from the hospital
- Built in referral base with over 60 providers in the group
- 2 year salary guarantee
- 3 year contract?
- Convert to RVU productivity in year 3
- Sign-on bonus
- Premium benefits package
Northern California (or NorCal), a fertile region stretching from Oregon to San Luis Obispo County, is known for its redwood forests and dramatic Pacific coastline. This community of more than 65k residents is surrounded by beautiful National Forests and located 30 minutes from Redding, 2 hours from Sacramento, and 3 hours from San Francisco.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.