Interventional Cardiology Job In California
Interventional Cardiology - Grow Tavr Program In Northern CaliforniaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Multi-Specialty practice located in northern California is seeking an Interventional Cardiologist to join their 60+ provider group (Cardiology, Neurology, Orthopedics, GYN, General, Trauma Surgery, CT Surgery, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine).
- Walk into an established practice with a non-invasive and EP cardiologist.?
- Interest in building a TAVR program would be a huge plus
- They would like to grow the service line to 3 Interventional Cardiologists?
- Need due to a retirement and one other having to relocate.?
- Can an expect to see an average of 20-22 patients/day
- ER call will be 5 shifts per month?
- Dedicated interventional hospitalist
- 267-bed hospital facility
- 2-year salary guarantee?
- Convert to RVU productivity in year 3
- Quality bonus (patient satisfaction, group participation, etc.)?
- Signing bonus and relocation allowance
- Medical benefits (provider and family), CME stipend, malpractice, 401K, pension, and much more
About the Area:
With over 300 days of sunshine, Redding, CA is the 2nd sunniest city in the U.S.?It is ideal for the outdoorsman with hiking, cycling, fishing, camping, hunting, boating, skiing right outside your front door!?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.