Endocrinology Job In Massachusetts
Reproductive Endocrinologist- Academics And Research- Central MassachusettsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Academic Reproductive Endocrinologist opening for a well-respected medical group in Western Massachusetts.
- A well-established team of 3 REI Physicians, RNs, and embryologists in a state with mandated coverage for IVF
- Full-service program for treating reproductive endocrinology, reproductive surgery, and infertility disorders, including approximately 700 IVF cycles/year, with fertility preservation and donor eggs
- An academic environment consisting of 24 OB/GYN residents, medical students, and advanced practice providers
- Faculty appointment
- 700-bed tertiary care hospital with a level I trauma center
- Guaranteed salary along with generous retirement, low cost, high-quality benefits, paid time off, CME time, and reimbursement?
Located 2 hours from Boston, 3 hours to New York, and just 20 minutes to Bradley International Airport.
This town has several colleges and universities nearby, four seasons of outdoor activities, parks, galleries, shopping, and dining.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.