Family Medicine Job In Alaska
Family Medicine With Large Anchorage, Alaska Fqhc - Excellent EarningsNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join one of largest FQHCs in state of Alaska- group has 28 providers and provides medical, dental,?behavioral health and nutrition services.?Group provides care to all age groups regardless of ability to pay.
- Providers see 16 patients per day on average.
- FM with OB providers see patients 28 hours per week with 12 hours of administration time.?C-Sections are not required.
- FM without OB providers see patients 32 hours per week with 8 hours of administration time.
- Payor mix is 50% Medicaid, 18% Medicare, 18% commercial, 10% self-pay, etc.
- Compensation in $200K to $260K range + bonus potential with comprehensive benefits?
- Federal loan repayment likely- $50K for two years of service
Anchorage, Alaska?s largest city, is in the south-central part of the state on the Cook Inlet. It's known for its cultural sites, including the Alaska?Native Heritage Center, which displays traditional crafts, stages dances, and presents replicas of dwellings from the area?s indigenous groups. The city?is also a gateway to nearby wilderness areas and mountains including the Chugach, Kenai and Talkeetna.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.