General Cardiology Job In Plantation, Florida
Cardiology Opportunity in Plantation, FloridaNext Steps... Apply Now
Cardiology Non Invasive
Job Summary:HCA East Florida is seeking a non-invasive clinical cardiologist to join their team in Plantation, FL.
- BE / BC in cardiology
- New graduates and experienced encouraged to apply
- Excellent communication skills, Spanish speaking is a plus
- Full service cardiology practice, including interventionalist on team
- Large outpatient practice
- Mid-level support available
- Impressive compensation package
- No state income tax
- HCA Healthcare is one of the largest healthcare systems in the country with over 180 hospitals in 20 states
- HCA Healthcare is the largest provider of GME Services with over 4000 residents and fellows in ACGME accredited programs
- Our healthcare system was established over 50 years ago and continues to improve the quality of care provided to approximately 5% of the population in the US
- 224-bed facility
- 10 ORs
- da Vinci surgical robots
- Biplane suite
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Cath and EP lab
- 24/7 hospitalist and intensivist programs
Broward County surrounds beautiful Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The local suburbs are located near beaches, golf, family friendly communities and Las Olas Blvd., known for shopping amenities and a wide array of restaurants and nightlife.
Although Plantation was born as a suburb of Fort Lauderdale, its charm, beauty of natural surroundings, and prime location near major roadways have caused it to grow into a flourishing city in its own right.
Plantation, The "Dream City" has one of the few municipal libraries in a county where most libraries are regionally operated.
Our facility provides comprehensive healthcare to the residents of Broward County. Founded in 1974, Westside Regional Medical Center has evolved into a 224-bed medical center and healthcare complex continuously expanding and bringing on the latest technology that enables us to provide leading edge services to the population we serve. Our medical services, combined with programs in specialties varying from oncology to cardiology, from surgery to emergency care, illustrate why we are one of the best leading healthcare facilities in South Florida.
Westside Regional Medical Center is a fully accredited hospital celebrating over 25 years of caring for families and individuals in central Broward County.
Staffed by 750 physicians and 825 healthcare professionals, Westside has received "Accreditation With Full Standards Compliance" by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations for the past six years.
Westside offers comprehensive inpatient and ambulatory medical and surgical services, including emergency service, critical care, comphrehensive medical and surgical cardiac care, neurosurgery, orthopaedic and sports medicine, oncology, complete diagnostic services, rehabilitative services and community health screenings.