Neurology Job In Alabama
Outpatient Neurology – $525,000 base salary in the Southeastern USNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Dan Jones: Sign in to view
· NEEDED – Experienced Neurologist to join a Regional Top 100 Hospital with opportunity to bring your niche` or perform any procedures that you would like!
· SUPPORT – Maintain your quality of life with minimal call, 24/7 Telestroke support and a Major University Level I Hospital nearby for any shipped cases
· Big Fish, Small pond--Our current primary care providers and Surgeons on staff ALL reaffirmed the need to bring in another Neurologist. Practice is established and booked out 3 months!!
· Guaranteed Salary + Full Health Benefits + STUDENT LOAN FORGIVENESS! Hospital will help you out with your loans in addition to any program you qualify for on a State level.
Easy access to state’s largest Metro!
· The state’s largest two cities are both within ONE hour of our hospital, so either fly out for the weekend, tailgate at SEC game, grab some savory BBQ, or put your boat on the water!
· Numerous school options, both public and private. Our local high school is a Top 15 school recognized for football and the arts.
· Enjoy a safe community with numerous lakeside housing developments, Championship Golf Courses, diverse cultural amenities, and restaurants, and more!
Taking too much call? Financially limited? Tired of not having a voice? If so, please contact Lane Willhite at 888-885-5009 or email at email@example.com
Please Reference N-7025.
Adaptive Medical Partners is a top-teir physician recruitment agency in Dallas, TX. We specialize in the placement of doctors in positions across the US.