Interventional Cardiology Job In Bentonville, Arkansas
Employed Interventional Cardiology Opportunity in Northwest Arkansas!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Crissy Dale: Sign in to view
Bentonville, Arkansas 72712 Type of Facility: Hospital
Northwest Medical Center in Bentonville, AR is seeking a BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist.
- Employed position in well-established, busy practice
- Anticipated call 1:4
- Joining single specialty group of 2 other Interventionalists and 1 NP
- WATCHMAN experience preferred but not required
- New graduates and experienced candidates encouraged to apply
- Based at Bentonville cardiology clinic; procedures will take place at Bentonville hospital campus
Northwest Arkansas is nestled in the picturesque foothills of the Ozark Mountains and was named #8 “Best Places to Live” recently by U.S. News & World Report.
- Northwest Arkansas is an area comprised of a series of cities including Bentonville, Springdale, Fayetteville, Rogers, Siloam Springs and Bella Vista
- Beautiful lakes, streams, walking and biking trails and culture including Broadway plays, live concerts and multi-million dollar works of art at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
- Rapidly growing metro area with population over 520,000+
- Rich history, cultural interest, educational excellence and health economy
- Corporate home to Wal-Mart (along with 1200+ supporting vendor companies), JB Hunt Trucking and Tyson Foods
- Great location for families, corporate professionals, small and large business owners, students and nature lovers
- National airport with numerous direct flights including New York, Dallas and Los Angeles
Competitive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Competitive salary
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Medical education debt repayment
J1 visa sponsorship is available
The Northwest Arkansas metro area includes Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, Bentonville, and Bella Vista, with a total population of over 500,000. We are home to some of the world's largest businesses including Wal-Mart, J. B. Hunt Transport, Inc. and Tyson Foods, Inc. Northwest Arkansas is one of the fastest growing regions in the country. Forbes has listed the area in its Top 10 for three straight years. We have all the resources and advantages of the big city, but still maintain a comfortable hometown feel.
Nestled in the foothills of the Ozarks, our area offers incredible natural beauty and abundant opportunities for entertainment and recreation. Find culture in our museums and theaters, take pleasure in our world class restaurants and shops, spend the day on one of our many golf courses, relax while fishing or boating on the White River or beautiful Beaver Lake, or take in the excitement of a Razorback game at the University of Arkansas.
We have a regional airport that is served by six airlines with twenty direct flights including flights to New York, Washington DC, Dallas, Houston, Chicago, Los Angeles and more.
Our school systems are ranked among the best in the country by Newsweek. You simply cannot find a better place for your family- or your medical practice. Come taste the best life has to offer!
Northwest Medical Center–Bentonville is a 128-bed, acute care facility that has more than 80 physicians on its medical staff representing a range of medical specialties and subspecialties. As one of the region’s newest hospitals, Northwest Medical Center–Bentonville serves Benton and numerous surrounding counties. Health services encompass inpatient and outpatient care, and medical, surgical and emergency care. As part of Northwest Health System, Northwest Medical Center–Bentonville also offers comprehensive cardiac care, including open heart surgery and cardiac catheterization. The home-like Women’s Center includes labor, delivery and recovery suites. The hospital’s Northwest Rehabilitation facility offers an interdisciplinary program for joint, muscle and bone injuries.