Nursing Assistant Job In Louisiana
CNA - Family Practice/Primary CareNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
• Profession: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
• Specialty: Family Practice/Primary Care
• Location: State of Louisiana
• Facilities: State-wide facilities
• Job Type: Contract
• Contract Length: 12 months with option to renew for 2 additional 12 month periods
• Compensation: $540/week (days), $594/week (nights) - rates are based on a 36/hr week
• Active CNA certification
• CPR certification
• At least 3 years of experience as a CNA
• Must have at least 1 year of experience in a hospital, clinic, or 24 hour psychiatric facility setting
• Current Tuberculosis Skin Test (TBST)
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.