Family Medicine Job In Nashville, Tennessee
Family Medicine Opportunity in Nashville, Tennessee
This job was posted 7 days ago. Be one of the first applicants.
Family Medicine without OB
Job Summary:TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center is seeking an enthusiastic Family Medicine physician with interest in providing excellent care to the whole family to join an established group in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Family Medicine
- Tennessee licensure
- DEA with full prescriptive authority
- Interest in providing full range of care for newborns through geriatrics in an outpatient setting
- Commitment to providing high quality, evidenced based patient care
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k
- CME and dues allowance
- Relocation assistance
- No state income tax
- Established, well-managed, family-oriented practice
- 11 Family Medicine physicians and 4 advanced practitioners
- 4 offices located on the main campus and in the suburban communities of Brentwood and Antioch
- In office services include x-ray, EKG, lab, and minor surgical procedures
- PHONE Call responsibility is 1:10 weeknight and 1:10 weekend and requires NO admitting. No ER unassigned call. Courtesy privileges only.
- JCOH Top Performer on Quality Measures
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center
- 300+ BC physicians in more than 20 specialties
- Family Medicine Residency Program launched 2021
Nashville is home to nearly 2 million people, more than 53,000 businesses, and over 500 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville ranked “Top 10 city to live after the pandemic” by Today and the Wall Street Journal ranked Nashville the second hottest job market in the country (2020).
Middle Tennessee is well known for beautiful scenery, communities rich in history, a mild four-season climate and outstanding entertainment. Nashville, the capitol of Tennessee, is a thriving metropolitan city with a population of approximately 600,000 (1.6 million SSA) offering a superior lifestyle and one of the best medical communities in the country - and NO State Personal Income Tax.
Nashville is repeatedly recognized as one of the country’s top cities for business and future growth. In 2011, Forbe's magazine rated Nashville #3 as America's Next Big Boom Towns and Kiplinger's magazine rated Nashville as their #3 "Best Value City", based on vibrant economy, reasonable living costs, and great amentities. Previously Modern Physician Magazine listed Nashville as 7th on "The List" of the top 75 places to run a medical practice in the country. Population, malpractice premiums, Medicare reimbursement, labor costs, state income tax (TN has none) and education attainment were criteria used in the ranking. In 2011, Nashville was given a Top 5 ranking by Travel & Leisure for its "Affordable Getaways" and "Friendliest City" categories.
Long noted as the “Athens of the South” for its sixteen institutions of higher learning it also provides outstanding Private/Parochial options with strong Public Schools and an expanded Library system. While the city is perhaps best known as “Music City” for its Country music beginnings, it has matured to offer wide-ranging venues from Jazz/Blues to the new Schermerhorn Symphony Center. The city’s beautiful tree-lined streets, excellent park system, two local lakes, Sports complexes.
TriStar Southern Hills has been a leader for 26 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, cardiology, vascular surgery, orthopaedics and oncology.
Serving our community since October 15, 1979, TriStar Southern Hills continues to grow and evolve. Since that time, the hospital has grown to 132 beds and now serves three counties, including Davidson, Williamson and Rutherford.
Over the years, the physician base has also changed. Starting with a small group of doctors, TriStar Southern Hills medical staff currently has over 300 members representing more than 20 specialties. All are board certified or board eligible.