Pediatrician Job In California
Pediatrics - Community Health In California's Central ValleyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join a growing Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in Modesto, California! This FQHC is adding a caring and compassionate Pediatrician who is looking to make a difference in the lives of underserved patients in California's Central Valley.
- Full-time, permanent, and employed position
- 100% Outpatient only
- Flexible schedule with the option of a 4 or 5-day work week
- The call is 1:10+ (phone only)
Compensation & Exceptional Benefits
- $224,000 salary for new grads
- $20,000 Sign-on bonus
- Quarterly bonus (quality & productivity)?
- Loan Forgiveness Program?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- FTCA occurrence-based malpractice insurance?
- Payment of licensure, DEA, and one professional society?
- 403B matching program plus defined pension plan contribution
- CME reimbursements & dedicated time??
- Paid Vacation Days, Holidays, and Sick Leave
- H1B and J1 visa sponsorship available
Community of Modesto, California
- Modesto is a growing city with a city population of over 210,000 people.?
- Also known as California's Central Valley, it is the region's hub for education, culture, and business.?
- Modesto offers something for everyone including an abundance of shopping, pleasant neighborhoods, and numerous public and private school options.?
- When your family and friends visit, Modesto is an easy 80-mile drive to San Jose International Airport.?
- It is only 75 miles from Sacramento, 80 miles from San Jose, Yosemite National Park, and Monterey Bay.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.