OB/GYN Job In Maine
Ob/gyn Opening In Rural Maine On Canadian Border - 4 Day Work WeekNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A rural community hospital in northern Maine that serves the needs of 17,000 people is adding an OB/GYN to its staff.
- 4-day work week
- Largest employer in the area with more than 400 employees
- 2 OBGYNs on staff providing comprehensive, expert obstetrics and gynecologic care in a personalized setting
- Manage routine women?s health care, wellness services, comprehensive care for pregnancy, and all types of gynecologic conditions
- Highly competitive guaranteed salary with a full benefits package
- A rural community in northeast Maine, on the Canadian border
- This town offers many amenities of a larger city, but on a smaller scale including shopping, fine dining, entertainment, and affordable living
- Year-round outdoor activities include skiing, snowmobiling, boating, fishing, and hiking
- Less than 2 hours to Bangor. 3.5 hours to Portland
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.