Family Medicine Job In Lompoc, California
Internal Medicine - Great for families and outdoor enthusiasts! Great Work/Life balanceNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
California Healthcare District is looking to hire a Board Certified/Eligible Primary Care Physician in the Lompoc Valley, CA area!
Open to new graduates!
- Healthcare District committed to providing safe, high quality, compassionate and patient-centered services to their community
- Created in 1946 and governed by five locally elected Board Members who answer to the voters of the district
- 60 bed acute hospital, 110 bed nursing home and 2 multispecialty clinics
Benefits and Features:
- Professional Service Agreement
- Subsidized malpractice insurance
- Great work/life balance
Your Role with the Company:
- Outpatient seeing all ages or just adults
- Support and collaboration with multi-specialty providers as needed
Located on the Central Coast knows for its many beautiful fields of commercially-grown flowers, wineries and street murals. Great for families and outdoor enthusiasts. With a mild Mediterranean climate year-round, Lompoc is ripe for adventure – golf, biking, hiking, surfing, and even sky diving!
- Board Eligible/Board Certified Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!