General Surgery Job In Virginia
General Surgery In Southwestern Virginia - Residency Stipend & Great BonusesNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Southwestern Virginia-based health system is seeking an experienced board-certified General Surgeon to join a hospital-employed group of two surgeons.
About the opportunity
- Hospital Employed
- Encompass a full spectrum of general surgery including endoscopy
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
- Open to both J-1 & H1-B Visa candidates
- Board Certified/Board Eligible General Surgery
- Base salary plus wRVU production incentive & quality bonus
- Sign-on bonus
- Loan Assistance available
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Medical Director stipend
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- One of the most peaceful towns in the State of Virginia, this town is comfortably located within the mountains
- of Southwest Virginia.?
- Situated on the Clinch River in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains, this quaint town has a lot to offer!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.