CRNA Job In Derry, New Hampshire
CRNA Opportunity in Derry, New HampshireNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Job Summary:Recruiting for a CRNA to join a private practice for the medical community for Parkland Medical Center in Derry, New Hampshire.
- Must be board eligible or board certified in their specialty
- New Hampshire licensure or ability to obtain
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of nursing, physicians and administration
- Competitive compensation
- Work schedule 5 days a week, 7-3 and 2nd call decided amongst the 4 CRNAs
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Be part of a supportive and energetic team
- 86-bed full-service, Level III Trauma Center
- 24/7 full-service ER
- Open ICU
- Dedicated hospitalist program
- 18-bed inpatient behavioral health unit
- Low cost-of-living and no general sales tax or personal income tax
- Rich cultural history of New England with lovely historical homes
- Diverse community with a small-town feel
- Excellent schools
- Four seasons of weather
- Abundance of outdoor activities from both mountains and coast
- Arts, theatre and concerts
Located in the state's fourth fastest growing region, Parkland Medical Center is poised for significant growth and expansion having already begun to restructure, add new facilities, programs and services. Expansion, improvements, and enhancements are evident everywhere as Parkland advances excellence and quality of patient care.
Parkland Medical Center is an 86-bed acute care hospital and medical center located in Derry NH serving the populations of Derry, East Derry, Londonderry, Windham, Salem, Chester, Atkinson and Hampstead. It is an attractive work destination for over 600 employees and nearly 200 medical staff members with its ideal geographic location - central to the seacoast, the White Mountains and the Boston area.