Gastroenterology Job In Atlantis, Florida
Gastroenterology Opportunity in the Palm Beach, FL areaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Job Summary:HCA Healthcare’s JFK Medical Center is seeking an additional BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join our hospital-employed group of six.
- BE/BC in Gastroenterology
- Responsibilities will include providing care to patients in the clinic & hospital settings
- ERCP/EUS is a plus
- Advanced Inflammatory Bowel Disease Fellows are encouraged to apply
- Must be committed, willing to collaborate and enthusiastic about taking care of patients
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Impressive compensation package
- Comprehensive corporate benefits package including health and 401k
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance
- No state income tax
- 558-bed acute care medical and surgical facility
- Over 500 physicians, 2200 healthcare professionals and 300 volunteers
- 24-Hour Emergency Services, Cardiovascular Care, Cancer Care, Breast Care, Neurosciences, Stroke Care, General, Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery, Orthopaedic Care, Spine Care, Bariatrics, Sleep Disorders, Wound Management, Behavioral Health and Obstetrics.
Atlantis is a small community that is part of the large Palm Beach Metro area. Palm Beach, a mere three-blocks wide and 14 miles long, it is a barrier island connected to the mainland by three primary bridges in the center of town.
Whether you're interested in the family-oriented quiet streets and sandy beaches or want to experience the "Greenwich Village" lifestyle near Main Street, where a fanciful mix of old and new houses, along with apartments and condominiums, share the walking ambiance to small shops, grocers and a host of outdoor restaurants, there are endless possibilities.
Come see all that this great community has to offer!
JFK Medical Center, originally named John F. Kennedy Hospital as the first memorial to our nation's 35th president, was founded in 1966 as a community hospital.
Today, JFK Medical Center has evolved into a 460-bed acute care medical/surgical facility and healthcare complex specializing in cardiovascular care, neuroscience, oncology services, orthopedics and bariatrics.
Our level of service and team of professionals rank among the best in the nation with over 500 physicians, 2200 healthcare professionals, and 300 volunteers. We are pleased to continue to receive recognition as a quality hospital with our designations by the Joint Commission on Accreditation on Healthcare Organization (JCAHO) as a certified primary stroke center as well as a recipient of the Consumer Choice Award for West Palm Beach for Most Preferred Hospital for Overall Quality and Image presented by the National Research Corporation.
JFK Medical Center wants to assure you that we are committed to providing the finest healthcare in Palm Beach County.