Physician Assistant Job In Largo, Florida
Cardiac Surgery APP Opportunity in Largo, FLNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Job Summary:Largo Medical Center is seeking an experienced physician assistant or nurse practitioner to join our cardiovascular surgery and transplant team at Florida Advanced Cardiothoracic Surgery in Largo, FL.
- Must be board certified Nurse Practitioner
- Must hold or be able to obtain an active Florida license prior to start
- Surgical First Assist experience is required
- Endoscopic Vein Harvesting (EVH) experience is required
- Call will be 1:4, which includes one weekend per month
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits package including health, dental, vision
- 401k, PTO, and employee stock purchase program
- 455-bed statutory teaching hospital serving Pinellas County from three campuses
- Offers a number of specialty services including Breast Institute, Cardiovascular Services with Advanced Heart Failure Care (Left Ventricular Assist Device, Heart Transplant), Kidney and Liver Transplant, Hepatobiliary Care (kidney, liver, and gall bladder), Orthopedic/Total Joint Care, Spine, and Neurologic Care, Robotic Surgery, and Wound Care Services with Hyperbaric Medicine
- Graduate Medical Education Department offers 10 residency and fellowship programs which are accredited through ACGME
- The hospital is the West Coast Academic Center for NOVA Southeastern University and is affiliated with the USF Morsani College of Medicine
Today, Largo is a community of more than 70,000 residents and continues to grow through voluntary annexation. Over the last 10 years, the City has developed such landmark projects as Largo Central Park and the Largo Cultural Center. Downtown redevelopment is currently underway, and plans are in place to open a new, 93,000 square-foot library in 2005. From the days of its pioneer roots to today, Largo remains your City of Progress.
Largo Medical Center is a 256-bed hospital located in mid-Pinellas County on the west coast of Florida. They provide comprehensive diagnostic, medical, surgical, emergency and rehabilitation services for people of all ages, and their specialty programs include the Largo Heart Institute, Pain Treatment Center, Diabetes Education Center, an accredited Cancer Program and Women's Services. Thanks to an outstanding medical staff and dedicated employees, Largo Medical Center has earned a national reputation for quality.