OB/GYN Job In Frisco, Texas
OBGYN Opportunity in Frisco, TXNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Summary:Caring for Women is seeking a OBGYN to join its practice in the fast growing city of Frisco, Texas.
- Desired candidates should be BE/BC in obstetrics & gynecology
- Robotics preferred, but not required
- Supervision of midwives
- Experienced and new graduate candidates encouraged to apply
- Salary guarantee for the first year
- Competitive total package
- 61-bed acute-care hospital, opened in 2016, offers a range of services including adult and pediatric surgery, orthopedics, robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, imaging, and emergency services.
Ranked one of the Best Places to Live by Money Magazine, Frisco, Texas is one of the most desirable locations in the metro area. Centrally located, Frisco is just 30 minutes north of downtown Dallas, and is one of the fastest growing cities in the country. Many professionals seek out Frisco to live because of the highly-rated public school education provided by Frisco Independent School District (FISD) to raise the next generation of skilled professionals. Private, public, and charter school education are all available in Frisco.
Medical City Healthcare is one of the region's largest, most comprehensive health care providers in the Dallas- Ft. Worth area and is comprised of 14 North Texas Hospitals, 11 Ambulatory Surgery Centers, 30 CareNow Urgent Care Centers, 7 Off Campus Emergency Rooms, 6 Pediatric Urgent Care Centers, 4,400+ Physicians, and 17,000+ Employees. Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.