Trauma Surgery Job In Orlando, Florida
Trauma Surgery Opportunity in Orlando, FLNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Job Summary:Osceola Regional Medical Center is seeking surgical critical care trauma surgeon for their Level II trauma center in Orlando, FL
- Board certified in surgery with trauma/surgical critical care fellowship required
- ATLS required
- 404-bed Joint Commission accredited facility
- State verified Level II trauma center
- 12-hour primary in-house coverage, plus 12-hour secondary call from home with 30-min response (rarely called in)
- Emergency general surgery covered 14 days/month by trauma team
- 1630 admissions per year
- 24-hour APP coverage (working with surgeons)
- Averaging 1.5-2 trauma alerts per day
- Opportunity to foster an elective general surgery practice
- Residents in general surgery, emergency medicine, internal medicine and others
- Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
- Employment model with full health benefits and 401K with employer match
- Paid malpractice and CME allowance
About Osceola Regional Medical Center:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 404-bed tertiary care hospital, a designated Level II Trauma Center and a teaching hospital in collaboration with UCF College of Medicine. The hospital campus is centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee accessible from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
- We are committed to continually enhancing the standard of healthcare by providing services to include: Emergency Care, Trauma Care, Pediatric ER, Heart & Vascular Institute, Comprehensive Stroke Center, The Baby Suites maternity care, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II, Women’s Services, Behavioral Health, Orthopedics & Spine and a Graduate Medical Education Program. We also expand our care in the Orlando community with our freestanding Emergency Departments at Hunter's Creek ER and Millenia ER.
Kissimmee is a rapidly growing city in Osceola County Florida, which has a population of 205,000 as of 2003. This is a 19.3% increase since 2000.
Kissimmee is minutes from Orlando area attractions such as Disney World, Sea World, and Universal Studios. Kissimmee is conveniently located 20 miles from the Orlando International Airport, an hour's drive from the beach, 80 miles from Tampa, and 230 miles from Miami.
Kissimmee is also in the heart of many other world-famous attractions, entertaining dinner shows, shopping, and great local events. Discover the excitement, which has made central Florida the world's leading vacation destination.
Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 235-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County. The hospital features all private patient rooms and is recognized for its compassionate care, cutting edge technology, modern facilities and dedicated medical staff.
Certified by the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center and accredited as a Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention by the Society of Chest Pain Centers are only a few of the recognitions and accomplishments Osceola Regional Medical Center has achieved. In addition, the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level 2 for premature and ill newborns is the only NICU offered to the little ones in Osceola County.
Osceola Regional Medical Center’s top program of innovation and expertise revolves around our Central Florida Cardiac and Vascular Institute, the premier open heart and vascular surgery program in Central Florida.
Providing the highest quality of care and commitment to our patients is proven by the wide variety of accessible services, highly trained healthcare professionals, well respected and skilled medical staff with the most advanced technology available today – all within one medical facility. Osceola Regional Medical Center is the preferred hospital in the community.