Pulmonary Disease Job In Thousand Oaks, California
Pulmonary Disease in Thousand Oaks, CANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Job Summary:A private group in Thousand Oaks, California is searching for a BE/BC Pulmonary Disease physician to join their friendly atmosphere. The hospital currently has residency programs and the residents will be in the pulmonary rotation throughout the year. The hospital has full capacity to provide interventional bronchoscopy to both in-patient and out-patient services and many others. The ideal candidate will provide GME teaching to residents. Call is 1:3 phone call only and coverage at only one hospital location.
• BE/BC in Pulmonary Disease
• California licensed or ability to obtain one
• Willing to teach residents
• Ability to work with multi-disciplinary team
• Spanish speaking a plus
• Competitive Compensation
• Employed position
About Los Robles Hospital:
Located in the heart of Thousand Oaks and one of the Conejo Valley’s largest employers, Los Robles Health System is consistently rated for high patient and physician satisfaction, the 382-bed facility is a regional destination for many services and boasts more than 600 physicians on staff representing 50 specialties:
-Level II Trauma Center, first and only in Eastern Ventura County
-Designated STEMI receiving center, only hospital in the state certified by both Los Angeles and Ventura Counties
- The only hospital certified in Los Angeles and Ventura counties as a STEMI-designated heart attack center for rapid heart attack response and is a certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Part of the HCA Healthcare family, Los Robles is welcoming its first class of Graduate Medical Education (GME) residents in July 2021. HCA Healthcare GME is the largest sponsor of residency and fellowship programs across the nation. As the program grows, it will include emergency medicine, general surgery, transitional care, neurology, and anesthesiology.
-Complete cardiovascular care with access to clinical trials, registries and experts in diagnostic, interventional, electrophysiology, cardiac surgery and cardiac rehab services
- The only Emergency room in both Los Angeles and Ventura Counties with the coveted EDAP (Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics) rating
- A 12-bed Pediatric Unit composed of 8 traditional pediatric beds and 4 pediatric intermediate medical care beds, providing specialized care for pediatric patients through age 17.
-Nationally recognized orthopedic and spine services accredited by The Joint Commission for total hip and knee replacement
-Women’s Services including 24/7 OB/GYN hospitalists for high-risk OB and a Level III NICU
-Multi-faceted oncology services with a full care team of specialists
For more information, visit www.LosRoblesHospital.com.
Thousand Oaks, California – As the second largest city in Ventura County and a premier place to live in the area, the community boasts a small town feel with all the amenities and access to major destinations in Southern California. The community is known as one of the safest cities and boasts the nation’s top schools, shopping and parks. With more than 150 miles of trails for walking, running and biking, there is something for everyone. The beach is only a short 60 minute drive away and is approximately 40 miles from Downtown Los Angeles.