OB/GYN Job In Salt Lake City, Utah
Ob/Gyn Opportunity in Salt Lake City, UTNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Summary:Old Farm Obstetrics &Gynecology is seeking a new physician to join their established practice
- Board certified or board eligible in Ob/Gyn
- Join a group of 4 Ob/Gyns as a replacement for a retiring physician
- Blend of obstetrics and gynecologic surgery
- Access to robotic surgery equipment
- Supportive group environment
- Initial salary guarantee
- Long term production based compensation
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation allowance
About St. Mark’s Hospital:
- 317 Licensed Beds
- Level II Trauma Certification
- Tertiary care hub for a network of eight hospitals
- High–quality performance and recognition
- Robust medical staff including intensivists, hospitalists, cardiothoracic surgery, vascular surgery, general/trauma surgery, orthopedic surgery, ob/gyn, and many more outstanding physicians.
Salt Lake City is a modern city set at the foothills of the incomparable Wasatch Mountains. As home to the “Greatest Snow on Earth,” living in Utah is closely tied to remarkable outdoor recreation, including skiing/snowboarding at world class resorts, visiting our five National Parks, and a never ending network of hiking and biking trails. Easy access to an international airport, top-notch performance venues, a thriving downtown district full of dining options, and professional sports arenas make living in Salt Lake City hard to beat. With a thriving economy and forecasted growth and development, practicing in Utah provides the perfect backdrop for an outstanding quality of life.
The community of Draper has caught on the wave of community development. Once just a small community at the South end of the Salt Lake valley, Draper City is now one of the most desirable areas to live in the state of Utah. Draper City offers the best of both worlds: a comfortable and easy pace of residential life combined with a sophisticated metropolitan atmosphere. Draper promotes a healthy quality of life with easy access to inner-city trail systems and nearby mountain areas offering access to wilderness and spectacular vistas. Draper has become an attractive location for families who share a focus on quality of life.
Lone Peak Hospital is projected to open in next few years. This 60 bed community hospital will boast new technology coupled with a modern setting. Lone Peak Hospital will feature a full compliment of service lines including Orthopaedic, Surgery, Women's Services, and other sub-specialties. This great facility will be in a growing community and will expand to meet community needs.