Family Medicine Job In Grangeville, Idaho
Family Medicine PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Katie Patterson: Sign in to view
Critical Access Hospital and Outpatient Family Medicine Clinic is looking to hire a Family Medicine Physician in beautiful Idaho County!
1 hour from Lewiston, ID!
Position Title: Physician/Primary Care Provider
- Acute care, 15-bed Critical Access Hospital with outpatient Family Medicine Clinic with approximately 165 full and part-time employees
- Scope of services include 24 hour ER services, Inpatient and Outpatient Med/Surg, Physical Therapy, Swingbed Care, Obstetrics with two LDR rooms, Lab, Radiology, and Hospice Care
Benefits and Features:
- Guaranteed annual salary for employed physicians
- Generous paid time off and retirement plans
- Healthcare coverage
- Loan Repayment
- Generous CME Package
- Opportunity for additional income
- Relocation/Sign-on bonus
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time position as a Family Medicine Physician
- Full-scope primary care with an emphasis is on health outcomes, preventative care and health coaching
- MD/Family Medicine/ Physician/ DO/Primary Care Provider
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!