RN Job In Tacoma, Washington
Registered Nurse (RN) - Intensive Care UnitNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Matrix Providers - Caring for America's military family
Serving America's military family by aligning exceptional healthcare workers with rewarding career opportunities.
THIS POSITION IS ELIGIBLE FOR RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AND/OR SIGN-ON BONUS*
URGENT: Are you passionate about helping people improve the quality of their health by providing excellent care to your patients? We can't wait to meet you! We are offering multiple full-time opportunities for ICU Registered Nurses at Madigan Army Medical Center, outside of Tacoma, WA.
Working on-site is like no other experience you have ever had. Come in from the storm and enjoy set schedules, professional, clean & quiet environments. Come see what base life is REALLY like with all the structure it comes with. You will be happily surprised how different everything is and finally have a work/life balance!
- Status: Full time & Part-time
- Location: 690 Barnes Blvd.Lakewood WA 98438
- Rate: $48.50 / Hourly
- Sign-On Bonus: This position is eligible for relocation assistance and/or Sign-On Bonus.*
- Schedule: Monday – Sunday, varying shifts
- Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
The Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU, must have the following qualifications:
- At a minimum, a diploma in Nursing from a professional nursing program was approved by the legally designated State-accrediting agency at the time the program was completed by the applicant.
- Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) required, Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) preferred.
- Current, active, valid, and unrestricted license in any state, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, or US Virgin Islands
- 1 year of RN experience in Intensive Care is required
*Sign-on Bonus and Relocation assistance will be on a case-by-case basis and will need prior approval before moving forward to client approval. Please ask your recruiter for more details*
Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be U.S. citizens or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women since day one. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Location: 690 Barnes Boulevard, Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Washington, 98438
Your Success is our business.
Matrix Providers, founded in 2010 by Dr. Bill Rivard, retired Colonel, is a service-disabled veteran owned business that contracts with government agencies to provide healthcare providers to military and government clinics/hospitals throughout the United States. We employ physicians, allied health, mid-level providers, nurses, assistants, technicians, etc. We offer competitive compensation with a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees and competitive income packages to Part Time and Independent Contractors. Due to working on a military base, in most cases, you can practice with an active/current license in any one of the fifty states.
Thanks for considering Matrix Providers as your future career partner.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.