Anesthesiology Job In Ohio
Dayton, Oh Anesthesiology With Diverse Case Load - Best Hospital Award WinnerNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
We are assisting with recruitment at a 465-bed, not-for-profit hospital, part of the Kettering Health Network that includes 13 medical centers and more than 120 locations. The main campus offers highly skilled specialists and the most advanced medical technology in the Dayton area. The flagship system hospital provides exceptional case variety and acuity with a level two trauma designation and maternity care with a level III nursery.?
- Physicians and CRNA?s work within a highly collaborative environment of mutual respect and dedication to patient care?
- The Best Hospital and High Performing Hospital by U.S. News & World Report?
- Case-mix includes: General, OB, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, Thoracic, Cardiology, Neurology, Trauma, Gastroenterology
- Schedule: 8 and 24-hour shifts?
- Access to a proprietary learning platform for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME?
- In-depth, real-time performance feedback to ensure you have the right technology to drive better patient outcomes?
- Leading compensation with a benefits package
Location & Lifestyle?
Dayton is the sixth-largest city in the state of OH and is 50 miles north of the Greater Cincinnati area and was named one of the top 100 cities in 2007. It is home to the National Aviation Hall of Fame and the National Museum of the United States Air Force. You can take in a show at the Benjamin & Marian Schuster Performing Arts Center or visit the Dayton Art Institute. Explore Five Rivers Metroparks where there is much to do; biking, hiking, water activities, fishing, horseback riding, and more!?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.