Rheumatology Job In New York, New York
Rheumatology Position With Partnership & Profit Sharing - North Central New YorkNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join one Rheumatologist and two midlevel practitioners in a 100+ physician multi-specialty group located in North Central New York.
- One of the largest groups in central New York
- Provide outpatient services, seeing an average of 18 patients daily.
- Established & growing patient referrals
- State-of-the-art clinic that provides on-site lab and radiology services.
Compensation & Benefits
- Two-year base salary + production bonuses
- Partnership track
- 23 days PTO/CME with $3K expenses
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, dental, vision, 401K pension plan
Oneida county encompasses over 250,000 population and offers a safe, friendly uncongested community. It is located in the rolling hills of Central New York and is located just 50 miles to Syracuse and 135 miles to Rochester. Within easy driving distance are Boston, New York City, Toronto, Montreal, Washington D.C., Philadelphia. The beautiful surrounding Adirondack Park is a source of countless recreational activities. The city of Utica and surrounding townships offer a good range of educational and cultural facilities. The area?s public and parochial schools rate among the best in the country.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.