Urgent Care Job In Rhode Island
Providence, Ri Area Urgent Care Position With Fqhc - Signing BonusNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A community health center in Providence, Rhode Island is adding an Urgent Care physician to their express clinics.
- Network of 8 primary care clinics with plans to open 3 more in the next year
- A staff of 600 employees and over 60,000 patients
- Fully integrated EMR
- A cohesive group of Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers covering express clinic open 7 days per week
- Full time is three 12 hour shifts per week and one weekend shift every 4 weeks
- Diverse patient population. Spanish or Portuguese fluency is a plus however not required
- Base salary plus bonus incentives.
- Signing bonus
- Relocation assistance available
- Benefits include employer match retirement, flexible paid time off, CME, State loan repay, malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- City of 180,000 people with vibrant cultural arts, theaters, music, fine dining,?and several highly ranked colleges and universities
- Reasonable cost of living, close proximity to beaches and state parts
- 1 hour from Boston and 3.5 hours to New York City
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.