Radiologic Technologist Job In Mountain Home Air Force Base, Idaho
Radiographic Technologist (RADTECH) - MammographyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Matrix Providers - Caring for America's military family
Serving America's military family by aligning exceptional healthcare workers with rewarding career opportunities.
URGENT: We are hiring for a qualified Radiographic Technologist - Mammography - to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families in Mountain Home, ID.
Working inside the gates of a military installation is an experience unlike any other. We welcome you to come in from the storm and enjoy set schedules, structured, clean, and quiet environments, and a better work/life balance. Come see what base life is REALLY like at a military treatment facility. You will be pleasantly surprised how different everything can be when serving America's military families.
- Status: Full time
- Location: 700 Las Vegas Blvd. North Las Vegas NV 89191
- Rate: $35.63 / Hourly
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 9 hours per day (to include a one-hour, non-paid lunch). 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM not to exceed a 40-hour workweek. However, schedules may vary to accommodate demand, including after-hours clinics.
- Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays.
- 401(k) Plan.
The Radiologic Technologist must have the following qualifications:
- Degree/Education: Must have completed high school or general education development equivalency. Must have completed an accredited radiologic technologist course
- Certifications: BLS is required. The work also requires the employee to hold and maintain current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification in good standing.
- Experience: At least 2 years independently operating x-ray equipment, producing and processing radiographs, and assisting with fluoroscopy and special radiographic procedures
- Board Certification: current registration with American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Licensure/Registration: Current registration with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
APPLY HERE: https://matrixproviders.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/016ead66-d332-5e8c-d1bb-fec07ec37561/apply?source=1810233-CS-45642
Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship, and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women since day one. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Your Success is our business.
Matrix Providers, founded in 2010 by Dr. Bill Rivard, retired Colonel, is a service-disabled veteran owned business that contracts with government agencies to provide healthcare providers to military and government clinics/hospitals throughout the United States. We employ physicians, allied health, mid-level providers, nurses, assistants, technicians, etc. We offer competitive compensation with a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees and competitive income packages to Part Time and Independent Contractors. Due to working on a military base, in most cases, you can practice with an active/current license in any one of the fifty states.
Thanks for considering Matrix Providers as your future career partner.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.