Radiologic Technologist Job In Mountain Home Air Force Base, Idaho
Radiologic Technologist (RADTECH) - SonographerNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Matrix Providers - Caring for America's military family
Serving America's military family by aligning exceptional healthcare workers with rewarding career opportunities.
Urgent: We are hiring for a qualified Radiologic Technologist Ultrasound Sonographer to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Mountain Home AFB, Mountian Home, ID.
Working on-site is like no other experience you have ever had. Come in from the storm and enjoy set schedules, professional, clean & quiet environments. Come see what base life is REALLY like with all the structure it comes with. You will be happily surprised how different everything is and finally have a work/life balance!
- Status: Full time
- Location: 680 Falcon St, Mountain Home AFB, D 83648, USA
- Rate: $32.50 / Hourly
- Schedule: Monday thru Friday between the hours of 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM. The employee will not exceed 40 hrs/week.
- Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
The Radiologic Technologist Sonographer must have the following qualifications:
- Degree: Certificate.
- Education: Graduate from an academic program accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT).
- Experience: One year of experience as a radiologic technologist or in the specialty area identified.
- Licensure/Registration: Current registration as a Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) or American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
APPLY HERE: https://matrixproviders.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/08760ede-452e-fc54-5f1f-0508493731ac/apply?source=1854882-CS-45642
Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship, and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Your Success is our business.
Matrix Providers, founded in 2010 by Dr. Bill Rivard, retired Colonel, is a service-disabled veteran owned business that contracts with government agencies to provide healthcare providers to military and government clinics/hospitals throughout the United States. We employ physicians, allied health, mid-level providers, nurses, assistants, technicians, etc. We offer competitive compensation with a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees and competitive income packages to Part Time and Independent Contractors. Due to working on a military base, in most cases, you can practice with an active/current license in any one of the fifty states.
Thanks for considering Matrix Providers as your future career partner.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.