Dental Assistant Job In Omaha, Nebraska
Dental Assistant (DA)Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Matrix Providers - Caring for America's military family
Serving America's military family by aligning exceptional healthcare workers with rewarding career opportunities.
URGENT: Matrix Providers is hiring for a qualified Dental Assistant to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Offutt Air Force Base in Omaha, Nebraska.
Working inside the gates of a military installation is an experience unlike any other. We welcome you to come in from the storm and enjoy set schedules, structured, clean, and quiet environments, and a better work/life balance. Come see what base life is REALLY like at a military treatment facility. You will be happily surprised how different everything can be when serving America's military families.
- Status: Full-Time
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Dental Assistant must have the following qualifications:
- Certificate or Associate Degree as a dental assistant/technician from a program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) of the American Dental Association (ADA) and 12 months experience within the preceding 36 months.
- Certification from a military dental technician or dental assistant school and 12 months experience within the preceding 36 months.
- Certification from a Red Cross Dental Assistant course and 12 months experience within the preceding 36 months.
- Membership in good standing with the American Association of Dental Assistants with required continuing education and 12 months experience within the preceding 36 months. Graduation from a state-accredited program for dental assistants or dental technology within the preceding 12 months.
- All training must have included a course in radiation physics; radiation biology; radiation health, safety, and protection; X-ray films and radiographic film quality; radiographic techniques; darkroom and processing techniques; film mounting; and, digital radiographic processing techniques.
- Certified in radiography.
- Certifications in addition to Basic Life Support: Basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) courses such as American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) health care provider course or an equivalent course based on published national guidelines for BLS IAW AFI 44-102. Web-based classes do not meet the standards.
- Experience:1 year as a Dental Assistant after graduation
APPLY HERE: https://matrixproviders.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/1e10b43d-7a26-7d3b-fee8-0ffc2b1a6ef7/apply?source=1829512-CS-45642
Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship, and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Your Success is our business.
Matrix Providers, founded in 2010 by Dr. Bill Rivard, retired Colonel, is a service-disabled veteran owned business that contracts with government agencies to provide healthcare providers to military and government clinics/hospitals throughout the United States. We employ physicians, allied health, mid-level providers, nurses, assistants, technicians, etc. We offer competitive compensation with a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees and competitive income packages to Part Time and Independent Contractors. Due to working on a military base, in most cases, you can practice with an active/current license in any one of the fifty states.
Thanks for considering Matrix Providers as your future career partner.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.