Family Medicine Job In Trinity, Florida
Family Medicine Opportunity in Trinity, Florida.Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Family Medicine without OB
Job Summary:Busy primary care practice is looking for a hard work and dedicated family medicine or internal medicine physician.
- Must be board eligible or board certified in family medicine or internal medicine
- Must hold or be able to obtain an active Florida medical license prior to start
- Out-patient only
- 1 physician with 2 APP’s
- 1 office location
- Competitive starting salary
- Excellent benefits package
About Medical Center of Trinity:
- 288-bed facility
- All-private rooms
- Located in the rapidly growing tri-county area of Pasco, Pinellas and Hillsborough counties
- Services including adult and pediatric emergency care, spine and orthopaedics, women’s health & obstetrics, heart and vascular including open heart surgery, robotic assisted and minimally invasive surgery, men’s health, cancer care, behavioral health, surgical specialties, primary care and neurosurgery
- Certified Primary Stroke Center and accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Accredited Comprehensive Community Cancer Program
Located in beautiful Trinity, Florida, this growing community is home to newly constructed homes, "A" rated schools and shopping centers. Pasco County also boasts as the 45th fastest growing county in the US. You will have a short 30-minute drive to downtown Tampa and the airport. Clearwater Beach is a 30-minute drive, but smaller family beaches can be found within a seven-mile reach.
This growing community is home to newly constructed homes, "A" rated schools and shopping centers. Pasco County also boasts as the 45 fastest growing county in the US. You will have a short 30 minute drive to downtown Tampa and the airport. Clearwater beach is a 30 minute drive, but smaller family beaches can be found within a 7 mile reach!
Medical Center of Trinity, is a 236 bed, state-of-the-art, all-private room hospital strategically located in the tri-county area of Pasco, Pinellas and Hillsborough Counties, near the intersection of State Road (SR) 54 and Little Road in Trinity, Florida. The facility features programs and services including Emergency Care, Heart & Vascular, Spine & Orthopedics, Cancer Care, and Women’s Health & Obstetrics.
This facility is an Advanced Certified Primary Stroke Center and is recognized among the nation’s top performers on four key quality measures - heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical care by The Joint Commission the leading accreditor of health care organizations in America.
The Cancer Care program is accredited by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons.