Social Worker Job In Bangor, Maine
Licensed Clinical Social WorkerNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
A vocational training center in Maine is seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker to provide mental health services and consultation for students. The center serves economically challenged, diverse adolescents and young adults by offering a residential, educational, and career technical training program.
- Profession: Allied Health
- Specialty: Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Location: Bangor, ME
- Service Setting: Outpatient
- Job Type: Contract
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contract Length: 2 years
- Shift Schedule: Weekdays - 8:00am-3:30pm (A flexible 22+ hours per week)
- Compensation: $1,100 - $1,300/week (based on 40 hours)
- Staff Members: Multidisciplinary mental health team
- Active ME license
- Must have at least one year of post-licensure clinical experience with adolescents and young adults
- Provide early identification and diagnosis of mental health problems; basic mental health care; and mental health promotion, prevention, and education.
- Provide both individual and group mental health services.
- Occasionally, duties may also include training and educating students and staff about mental health.
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.