Dermatology Job In South Carolina
South Carolina—Dermatologist Needed at Private Practice Near Charleston - Flexible Schedule! - Johns Island, SCNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michelle Sullentrup: Sign in to view
South Carolina—Dermatologist Needed at Private Practice Near Charleston - Flexible Schedule!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Dermatologist to join a well-established private practice near Charleston, South Carolina. Step into this friendly, relaxed clinic environment and hit the ground running with a fantastic team of skincare providers and talented support staff, ensuring high-quality care and patient satisfaction.
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working 2-5 days per week from a single location - flexible schedule!
- Provide a mix of General Medical and Surgical Dermatology plus some Cosmetics, if desired
- Current providers see an average of 35-40+ patients per day - well-established base
- Collegial and welcoming clinic culture
- Supportive and well-trained Medical Assistants will set up and scribe for you
- Competitive compensation plan includes a guaranteed base plus incentives
- Excellent benefits package includes medical coverage and 401k (after one year of employment)
Charleston's cobblestone walkways, great historic sites and miles of stunning beaches all make this city a highly desirable place to settle down and enjoy mild winters and sultry summers on the coast.
This practice is located less than 30 miles from Charleston in a family-friendly community with all of the modern amenities you'd need to live a high-quality lifestyle. And with Charleston International Airport nearby, your opportunities to travel will be easy and plentiful!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
myDermRecruiter is the nation's top dermatology recruitment firm representing excellent opportunities with practices across the country. Visit our website to learn more! www.myDermRecruiter.com
myMDRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider. We do most of our work in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry and Dermatology, but work on openings in all specialties as needed by our valued clients.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.