Dermatology Job In Jackson, Tennessee
Tennessee—Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatologist Near Jackson with an Established Physician-Owned Practice - Jackson, TNNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michelle Sullentrup: Sign in to view
Tennessee—Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatologist Near Jackson with an Established Physician-Owned Practice
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a skilled Dermatologist to join a thriving physician-owned and led practice near Jackson, Tennessee. This is a highly patient-centered group with a family-like, collaborative atmosphere—a perfect opportunity for a skilled candidate passionate about creating excellent patient experiences and delivering high-quality results.
- Open to MDs and DOs - including Residents!
- Full-time opportunity working 4-5 days per week working from a single location
- Provide primarily General Dermatology and some light Surgical procedures
- Current providers see 35-45 patients per day - established base!
- Be busy from the start, but grow at your comfort level - not a numbers driven group!
- Candidate would ideally Supervise Advanced Practice Providers (and receive compensation), but it isn't required
- Replacement position for a relocating provider
- EMR in place
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Excellent bonuses including sign-on bonus, relocation assistance and a partnership opportunity
Jackson is a city in west-central Tenessee rich in history and family-centered values. Growing in popularity over the past decade or so, in Jackson, you'll find excellent schools, delicious restaurants, convenient shopping, lots of parks and playgrounds, walking and hiking trails, opportunities for boating, fishing, swimming and much more!
Other perks of living and working in this area include affordable housing and easy commutes while being less than 90 minutes from Memphis and just two hours from Nashville—both cities home to international airports.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
Contact Zach Wissman to learn more about this opportunity today! Zach is a Dermatology Recruitment Specialist at myDermRecruiter, and you can reach him directly at 636-239-1787 ext. 160.
For immediate consideration, send your CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com. When you partner with myDermRecruiter as a career seeker, you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential. And there's never a fee for our services!
myDermRecruiter is the nation's top dermatology recruitment firm representing excellent opportunities with practices across the country. Visit our website to learn more! www.myDermRecruiter.com
myDermRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Dermatology Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.