General Surgery Job In Havre, Montana
General SurgeonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Katie Patterson: Sign in to view
Comprehensive Community Hospital is looking to hire an General Surgeon to work in North Central MT!
Join a collaborative and diplomatic team that provides expert care in a nurturing environment!
- Center of a comprehensive system of medical and health care services, staffed with a team of caring professionals who are dedicated to meeting the growing needs of the Hi-Line communities
- Not-for-profit, 49-bed community hospital and acute care facility features a 24-hour physician-staffed emergency department with state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging and electronic medical record services
- Specialties include Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, General Surgery, Hematology, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Optometry, Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine, Pain Management, Pathology, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Psychology, Radiology, Urogynecology and Women's Health
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Excellent work/life balance
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time position
- Provider-centric organization that boasts long tenure among providers
- Join a well-established hospital-based group of 38 medical providers
- Board Eligible/Board Certified General Surgeon
- J1 Visa and H1-B Sponsorship is available
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!