CRNA Job In Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Nurse AnesthetistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
Job Quick Facts
• Specialty: Nurse Anesthetist
• Job Type: Locum Tenens
• Location: Oklahoma City, OK (3 Facilities)
• Coverage Period: Jan 31, 2022 to Ongoing
• Coverage Type: Clinical + Call
• Service Setting: Inpatient
• Reason For Need: Supplemental
• Shift Schedule: Mon to Fri; Split coverage
- 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
- At least 12 weeks
• Call Schedule: 24 hrs call
• Call Ratio: Variable; usually 2 weekends and 6-8 weekdays per quarter
• Call Type: Beeper
• Call Response Time: 30 mins
• % Hands On: 100
• Patient Census: If doing own cases: 3-8 cases/day on average.
• Acuity of patients: ASA 1-5e? 1-3
• No. of ORs: 21; 16-21 running daily
• Support Staff: Surgeons and 16 CRNAs
• Case Mix: Ortho, General Surgery, GI sedation, General Pediatrics (BMT, T&A), Adult ENT, GYN, Spine, Cataracts. All are bread and butter cases.
• Other Info:
- The call burden is light and call generally comes in at 1200. Rarely get called in overnight or on weekends.
• Temporary Privileges Available: Yes
• Travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance covered
• Active OK License
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.