Urgent Care Job In Topeka, Kansas
Urgent Care Opportunity in the Heartland! 1 hour to Kansas CityNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
- Three urgent care clinics located in Topeka, KS
- Partnered with the University of Kansas Health System
- Flexible, shift-based schedule
- Outpatient only
- High growth service area
- Competitive Pay
- CME Allowance
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- Company-sponsored retirement plan with match
- Board Certified with State medical licensure and DEA
- Experience working in Occupational Medicine
- Experience working in urgent care or emergency room preferred
- Ability to integrate well with medical community to help promote referrals
- Not a Visa Opportunity
For more information about Topeka: Choose Topeka
Affordability – Topeka’s overall cost of living index is 91.7, more than 10 percent below the national urban area average. Housing in the Topeka market is particularly affordable.
Livability – Neighborhoods, schools, civic and cultural activities, economic incentives and a “we can do that” attitude combine to make Topeka one of the best small metros in the United States.
Community Life – The arts are alive and well in Topeka with more than 20 galleries, multiple performing arts venues and First Friday Art Walk events in the NOTO Arts District. Outdoor enthusiasts love exploring the recreation facilities at Lake Shawnee, and Topeka has miles of paved, gravel and wooded trails for walkers, joggers and bikers.
High Demand for Healthcare – Affordability plus livability plus high demand for healthcare equals an environment where your practice will flourish and you will be able to enjoy a high standard of living.