Child/Adolescent Psychiatry Job In Columbus, Georgia
Child Psychiatrist - Hybrid IP/OPNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
St. Francis-Emory Healthcare is a 376 bed regional health system in Columbus, GA serving over 300k residents in west GA and east AL. Our 84 bed freestanding behavioral and mental health center, The Bradley Center, is recruiting a BC/BE Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to join their dynamic team.
- On-site outpatient clinic and 20 bed child and adolescent inpatient unit
- We currently employ 3 adult psychiatrists, 1 geriatric psychiatrist, and 1 child and adolescent psychiatrist
- Recruiting due to increased patient volumes in the community
- Call is shared among the providers
- 24/7/365 intake and assessment
- Our physicians practice a mix of IP/OP (Clinic and rounding on patients daily M-F)
- All facilities conveniently located on one campus, each building just steps from the other
- Opportunities to teach residents with our Psychiatry Residency Program
- Serving over 300k residents in western GA + eastern AL
- Columbus is 90 minutes southwest of Atlanta + 40 minutes from Auburn, Alabama
- 2nd largest city in the state of Georgia offering a small town feel with the amenities of a larger city
- Great community for the outdoor enthusiast
- Reputable public and private school options
Located in western Georgia, Columbus overlooks the Chattahoochee River blending a vibrant artsy energy with a unique local history. Enjoy the outdoors, listen to local bands, or taste finely brewed beer - world-class experiences without an ego.
Founded in 1950, St. Francis is a community hospital in Columbus, Georgia. What began as a 154-bed hospital is now a 376-bed facility employing more than 2,700 employees and 300 physicians. In addition to a full range of inpatient, outpatient and emergency room services, St. Francis offers the only open heart surgery program in the area.
Since the first patient was admitted in 1950, St. Francis has fervently served the community and region, providing outstanding, compassionate care from one generation to the next. Recognized as the area's finest health care provider, St. Francis continues to reach for the highest standards in quality and safety to offer its patients the best possible care.
In 2011, the hospital broke ground on its largest expansion project. Two years later, the St. Francis Heart Hospital and the Sue Marie Turner Women's Hospital opened, the latter of which brought obstetrical services back to the hospital.