Nocturnist Job In Arlington, Texas
Internal Medicine NocturnistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Through People, We Make a Difference
Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better. Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
Texas Health Arlington is an acute care, full-service 338-bed medical center serving Arlington and the North Texas area and is ranked among the best hospitals in the Dallas/Ft Worth region by US News and World Report.
- Established team with 19 physicians, 4 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- Codes are run by the code team that includes ICU NP, but attendance is required
- No call
- ICU is semi-closed/hybrid; in-house NP at night and MD during the day; hospitalists admit and ICU team consults immediately
- No procedures required
- Supervise the NP for cross cover, RRTs, and assigned admissions
- Internal medicine applicants only with a minimum of 1-2 years hospitalist experience
- 7 on/7 off schedule; work in coordination with the swing shift doc who is in the house until midnight
- H1B eligible; access to Sound’s in-house visa specialists as well as our licensing and credentialing experts; all required filing fees for the visa are paid and services covered
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
Enjoy an average of 245 days of sunshine and have access to dozen of city parks in and around Dallas/Fort Worth. Proximity to DFW International Airport allows for easy access to Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and other areas within a few hours for business or those quick weekend getaways! This is just one of the many reasons DFW consistently remains a highly desirable area for home buyers and employers. Sub-Tropical climates allow for an endless variety of entertainment which includes everything from a vibrant nightlife in the Historic Fort Worth Stockyards to year-round activities including Boating, golf, motor racing, biking, tennis, golf, and water sports. With a diverse culture and economy, DFW has some of the trendiest shopping and allows for endless choices of dining, music, and museums. It is considered the museum capital of the Southwest. For those sports fans, DFW is home to the Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Stars, The Mavericks, and the Texas Rangers. You will have plenty to keep you busy!
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.