General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Nampa, Idaho
General Psychiatrist Opportunity in Caldwell, IDNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Job Summary:West Valley Medical Center is seeking a general psychiatrist to support their facility in Caldwell, ID
- Board certified or board eligible in general psychiatry
- Idaho licensure and DEA
- Competitive salary
- Sign-on bonus and relocation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- As a cornerstone of our thriving community in Caldwell, Idaho, West Valley Medical Center offers exceptional healthcare offering 150 licensed beds and over 200 physicians on the medical staff.
- We meet that standard by focusing on the needs and comfort of our patients, upgrading technology, and offering advanced procedures in Canyon County.
- West Valley Medical Center offers the following in-house specialties: cardiology, emergency care, ENT, general surgery, spine, orthopedics, pediatrics, mental health, radiology/imaging, urology, and women’s services.
The community experiences four seasons, and Idaho’s rugged wilderness makes the region a haven for outdoor enthusiasts.
We also are a sought-after destination by families due to quality of life and good schools.
Caldwell is part of the Boise metro area. Caldwell is the seat of Canyon County along I-84 between the Oregon border and Boise. It lies in the Treasure Valley near the Boise River. The city is surrounded by the Weiser, Owyhee and Boise mountains. Tours of the area take you behind the scenes into working farms, ranches, orchards, dairies and vineyards, with a chance for some cheese and wine tasting along the way. The community experiences four seasons, including hot, dry summers and fewer than 11 inches of rain annually. An hour's drive offers numerous recreational opportunities, such as boating, skiing and hiking.
West Valley Medical Center, one of the leading hospital facilities and employers in the State of Idaho, is dedicated to providing high-quality, cost-effective health care to the residents of the Treasure Valley. Our 150-bed facility is nationally accredited and has been part of the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) family since 1975. We have currently undergoing a 15 million dollar expansion and constructing a medical office building adjacent to our Hospital.
Our staff is the cornerstone of our hospital - a group of well-trained, focused individuals who consider providing quality, expert care to our neighbors, friends, family and community their highest calling. Serving the community and providing compassionate care close to home has become an obsession for the staff here at West Valley. Earning our neighbor's trust is truly our passion. At West Valley Medical Center, we understand the importance of choosing a quality hospital. Turn to us, your trusted community hospital, for all your health-care needs. You will always receive top-notch, hands-on, patient-centered medical care at WVMC.