Dermatology Job In New Jersey
New Jersey—Incredible Opportunity for a Dermatologist to Join a Private Practice Near Philadelphia - Sewell, NJNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michelle Sullentrup: Sign in to view
New Jersey—Incredible Opportunity for a Dermatologist to Join a Private Practice Near Philadelphia
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Dermatologist to join a busy private practice in southwest New Jersey, just outside of Philadelphia and not far from the sought-after Cherry Hill community. This is a highly transparent, family-owned practice consisting of a collegial team of providers with an excellent reputation for delivering quality care and patient satisfaction.
- Open to MDs and DOs - including Residents!
- Full-time opportunity working from a single location - flexible schedule!
- Provide mostly General Dermatology with some Surgical and Cosmetics
- Current providers see anywhere from 4-8 patients per hour
- Booking 3-6 months out - high volume!
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers is not required but will be compensated
- Modern, spacious office setting with a welcoming, supportive atmosphere
- Offering a first-year guaranteed base salary then moving to a generous percentage of collections
- Complete benefits package includes health coverage, 401k plan and more
- Potential for additional compensation bonuses
If you're looking to make a career move to New Jersey or the Philadelphia area, this is an ideal opportunity for you! You'll be working in a friendly, well-kept community less than 30 minutes from downtown Philadelphia.
The neighboring Cherry Hill suburb is famous for delicious restaurants and fine dining experiences, boutique shops in charming historic districts, idyllic farmsteads and markets and more!
One option is to live in Pennsylvania (with often a lower cost of living) and commute to this practice in New Jersey. Or you can make this beautiful small-town your new home and settle into a high-quality lifestyle while being within easy drives of Philadelphia and Atlantic City on the East Coast—both with international airports.
Ready to Make a Career Move?Call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 today to learn more. Or email your CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com for immediate consideration. There's never a fee for career seekers and all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
myDermRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Dermatology Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.