General Cardiology Job In Fleming Island, Florida
Non Invasive Cardiology -ClayNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Arin Catalan: Sign in to view
Baptist Heart Specialists is recruiting a Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join our multi-disciplinary team. You have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor at our newest hospital, Baptist Clay, and join a robust clinical practice with the region’s top-ranked program.
There’s a place for you here
Baptist Heart Specialists is a thriving clinical practice supported by the reginal leaders in heart care. As a part of our team you will have access to an unmatched breadth of services via our top-ranked, comprehensive program and award-winning facilities.
The Baptist Heart team is comprised of over 30 board certified physicians serving eight locations in four counties. We provide the full spectrum of diagnostic, invasive and interventional cardiology care including peripheral vascular, comprehensive electrophysiology and structural heart.
What you need:
· Board Certified/Board Eligible Physician (MD or DO)
· Ability to obtain an active and unrestricted Florida Medical License
· Unwavering commitment to quality patient care
· Advanced Imaging Experience a plus
About Baptist Clay
Baptist Clay will be the newest facility in the Baptist Health family. This full-service, 100-bed hospital will open fall of 2022, expanding on the existing Baptist Clay Medical Campus. You will have the advantage of joining an established colleague and the broad-based support to provide excellent care to your patients.
The Baptist Health physician network is the largest and most comprehensive in the region with more than 300 primary care physicians at its core. This provides our specialists with the clinical integration necessary to achieve quality outcomes and the referral opportunity to build robust practices.
Read more about Baptist Clay here.
Your home is here – about Jacksonville
Whether your preference is suburban, urban or a more rural residential feel, there’s a place for you on Jacksonville’s west side. Clay County is a paradise for those that enjoy being outdoors. Abundant wildlife ranging from bald eagles nesting in the pines to manatees drifting lazily in Doctors Lake, it’s just right outside your door.
Fleming Island, along the gorgeous St. Johns River, offers stunning riverfront views and endless opportunities for boating, canoeing, hiking, biking… anything that suits your interests away from the office! Easy access to Jacksonville International, historic St. Augustine, or the beaches of Florida’s First Coast means your weekends hold endless possibilities.
Learn more at Visit Jacksonville and Jax Chamber.
We are an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of a diverse faculty.
Baptist Clay Medical Campus brings expertise and high-quality pediatric and adult care to Clay County. To meet the growing need for health care services in the area Baptist Health is planning to build a full-service hospital on its existing Baptist Clay Medical Campus on Fleming Island. The 300,000-square-foot, full-service hospital will open with 100 beds, including women’s services and enhanced cardiology services. The hospital will be designed with modern features, including placing diagnostic equipment near the ICU for patients who need it the most, and corridors designed with calming LED lighting, and centralized staff services to minimize noise.
WORLD FAMOUS QUALITY OF LIFE
- Northeast Florida is alive with over 1,100 miles of beaches and waterways, 80,000 acres of parks and trails, a strong and prosperous economy, professional sports teams, championship tennis clubs, renowned golf courses, diverse heritage and vast cultural experiences
- The area serves as home to some of the Sunshine State’s best cost of living and the nation’s most sought after quality of life, combining old southern charm with modern Florida flair
- Immediately within reach are world famous destinations, attractions, theme parks, entertainment and recreation for individuals and families of all ages
- Recently ranked by Time Magazine as the second most Up-and-Coming Cities and by Forbes Magazine as the Most Desirable City for Relocation in the United States, Jacksonville is a modern and vibrant destination surrounded by the very best that Florida has to offer
- Equal parts relaxation and adventure, the region was recently chosen as one of Expedia’s “Top 20 Supercool U.S. Cities”