OB/GYN Job In Inverness, Florida
Midwife or ARNP OB/GYN Opportunity in Invernesss, FloridaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Summary:Great opportunity for a midwife or ARNP to join our busy HCA Healthcare ob/gyn team.
- Must hold or be able to obtain an active Florida license prior to start
- Primarily covering the clinic seeing a majority of OB patients Practice
- 5 providers in practice. Consisting of 3 office based physicians & 2 laborist covering the hospital
- Competitive compensation package
- Full benefits available including medical, dental, vision and short / long term disability
- Generous PTO
- 401k retirement program
About Citrus Memorial Hospital:
- 204–bed hospital founded in 1957 as the area’s first healthcare institution for residents in Citrus and surrounding counties.
- Today, part of HCA West Florida network, offering the latest medical technologies and treatments.
- Numerous accolades including America’s 50 Best for Vascular Surgery (Healthgrades), Advanced Primary Stroke Center and America’s 100 Best for Spine Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery (Healthgrades).
- Other key services include the Cardiovascular Surgery and Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Situated on Florida's Nature Coast, Citrus County boasts a growing business community, a top-rated school system and charming communities nestled into beautiful backdrops. A healthcare haven, the county boasts a large retiree population, yet remains approximately an hour away from the large metropolitan areas of Greater Orlando and Greater Tampa Bay. The city of Inverness is a bicycler’s paradise featuring easy access to one of Florida's top 10 bike trails - the 46-mile Withlacoochee Rails to Trails. The beautiful Crystal River connects spring-fed Kings Bay to the Gulf of Mexico and provides nearly every aquatic activity conceivable from swimming, boating and fishing to up-close interaction with our most famous residents, the endangered West Indian Manatee.
The City of Inverness is a bicycler’s paradise featuring easy access to one of Florida's Top 10 Bike Trails - the 46-mile Withlacoochee Rails to Trails. Those looking for aquatic adventure will enjoy the City of Crystal River. The beautiful Crystal River connects spring-fed Kings Bay to the Gulf of Mexico and provides nearly every aquatic activity conceivable from swimming, boating and fishing to up-close interaction with our most famous residents, the endangered West Indian Manatee. Wherever you are in Citrus County, you're only a short putt away from one of 17 golf courses renowned for the quality of grounds and wealth of natural scenery and wildlife.
Citrus Memorial Hospital was founded in 1957 as the area's first healthcare institution for residents in Citrus and surrounding counties. Over the years, the hospital has evolved into a comprehensive system equipped to meet the needs of the growing community.
Citrus Memorial Health System exists to improve the health and quality of life of the people and communities we serve.
As the region’s leading healthcare organization, Citrus Memorial empowers its community of caregivers to continuously strive for perfection in quality, safety, service and financial integrity.
Compassion, Respect, Integrity, Creativity, Teamwork, Knowledge, Commitment, Accountability, Trust and Humor.