Gastroenterology Job In Nacogdoches, Texas
Gastroenterology Opportunity with 25 Physician Multispecialty Group in Charming East Texas CommunityNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Located in a Texas University Town of 100,000 people, Tenet Healthcare and Nacogdoches Medical Center is actively seeking another Gastroenterologist to join our staff. The need is tremendous; only one other Gastroenterologist for our medical service area. This is a unique and rare opportunity to be busy from day one.
- 25-member group willing to support you with instant referrals
- Existing Gastroenterologist for consulting and mentoring
- State-of-the-art surgical facilities including Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) next door to hospital
- Clinic 8AM-5PM, standard clinic schedule
- Support Staff and Surgical Assists well trained and readily available
- 24/7 Anesthesia
- Office in the MOB near the hospital
- Call 1/4 with other providers
- Well balanced work load between clinic and procedures/surgeries
· Guaranteed Income
· Excellent benefits package that includes production bonus
· All professional expenses included in financial package
· Moving expenses paid
· Participate in ownership of the Ambulatory Surgery Center
· MD or DO degree required
· BE/BC with the American Board of Internal Medicine/Gastroenterology
· We prefer experience but would be willing to hire a new fellow
· Texas licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of Texas
· Must be a team player and work well with others
Successful Nacogdoches physicians enjoy a family-friendly town with countless outdoor activities and a culture rich with history. Nacogdoches is considered one of the most historic towns in Texas and offers a wide variety of attractions for visitors from all over the world.
Interested candidates should submit a CV for immediate consideration. All candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible, have a favorable work history and great references.
Nacogdoches is a small city situated in East Texas and the county seat of Nacogdoches County, Texas. The 2010 U.S. Census recorded the city’s population to be 32,996. Nacogdoches is within a couple of hours from 3 major cities but enjoy a historic and quaint feel. It is located approximately 140 miles NE of Houston, 180 miles SE of Dallas and 90 miles SW of Shreveport. This charming town is rich in culture, tradition and full of festivities – making it a great place for families. To learn more about this East Texas gem, visit, http://www.nedco.org/community-profile/community-profile. Nacogdoches is the home of Stephen F. Austin State University and Texas’ largest azalea garden.
Nacogdoches Medical Center is a 161-bed acute care facility located at 4920 NE Stallings Drive in Nacogdoches, TX. The hospital serves as the anchor of NMC Health Network and has provided for the medical and health care needs of East Texans for more than 40 years. Designed to improve access to healthcare services in Nacogdoches and Shelby counties and the surrounding communities, NMC specializes in emergency services, women’s health, cardiovascular medicine and surgery, open heart surgery, cancer care, orthopedics, neurology and neurosurgery. Extensions of the network include NMC Imaging Services, the Ambulatory Surgery Center of Nacogdoches, NMC Wound Care Services, NMC Loma Laird Cancer Center and NMC Shelby County Emergency Services. NMC is recognized by the Joint Commission for the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, the nation’s oldest and largest hospital accreditation agency.