Trauma Surgery Job In Reston, Virginia
Trauma Surgery Opportunity in Reston, VirginiaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Surgery Critical Care
Job Summary:We are seeking a board certified/board eligible Trauma Surgeon for our Level II Trauma program in the Washington, DC area.
- Board certified/board eligible
- Fellowship trained in surgical critical care / trauma
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- The facility has trauma designated OR 's (14 total OR's) and the trauma service covers 100% acute care surgery
- Approx 860 trauma admissions/year (not including ACS)
- 24 ICU beds with 24/7 intensivist coverage; ED volume approx. 45k/yr; average 36 trauma admits per month
- Supporting services include Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, ENT, Plastics/ Face, and Thoracic
Reston is in Fairfax County, Virginia, within the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. The population was 58,404, at the 2010 Census. An internationally knownplanned community founded in 1964, it was built with the goal of revolutionizing post-World War II concepts of land use and residential/corporate development in suburban America.
The Reston Town Center is home to many businesses, with high-rise and low-rise commercial buildings that are home to shops, restaurants, offices, a cinema, and a hotel. It comprises over 1,000,000 square feet of office space.
Looking for a challenging and exciting opportunity? Make a new start at Reston Hospital Center! We are a busy 187-bed, full-service medical/surgical hospital with 24-hour emergency care. Located in the progressive community of Reston, Virginia, the hospital features all-private rooms to serve the healthcare needs of communities within western Fairfax and eastern Loudoun counties. Reston Hospital Center opened in 1986, and is an affiliate of HCA.