Family Medicine Job In Inverness, Florida
Primary Care Physician Opportunity in Inverness,FloridaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Family Medicine without OB
Job Summary:Exceptional full-time family medicine/internal medicine opportunity in the beautiful and rapidly growing Citrus County, Florida area.
- Board certified or board eligible internal medicine or family medicine physician
- Must hold or be able to obtain an active Florida Medical License prior to start
- This is a traditional practice with inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- Group has four busy office locations in Citrus County
- Six employed APPs available to assist physicians
- Service one facility, Citrus Memorial Hospital
- Call is shared among the current physicians
- Regular office hours – M – F 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- All adult patients, no pediatrics
- Offers many services including lab, EKG, PFT and diet and weight loss
- Sign on bonus
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- CME allowance
- Malpractice coverage
- Growth potential
- 204–bed hospital founded in 1957 as the area’s first healthcare institution for residents in Citrus and surrounding counties.
- Today, part of HCA West Florida network, offering the latest medical technologies and treatments.
- Numerous accolades including America’s 50 Best for Vascular Surgery (Healthgrades), Advanced Primary Stroke Center and America’s 100 Best for Spine Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery (Healthgrades).
- Other key services include the Cardiovascular Surgery and Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- For more information, visit www.Citrusmh.com.
The City of Inverness is a bicycler’s paradise featuring easy access to one of Florida's Top 10 Bike Trails - the 46-mile Withlacoochee Rails to Trails. Those looking for aquatic adventure will enjoy the City of Crystal River. The beautiful Crystal River connects spring-fed Kings Bay to the Gulf of Mexico and provides nearly every aquatic activity conceivable from swimming, boating and fishing to up-close interaction with our most famous residents, the endangered West Indian Manatee. Wherever you are in Citrus County, you're only a short putt away from one of 17 golf courses renowned for the quality of grounds and wealth of natural scenery and wildlife.
Citrus Memorial Hospital was founded in 1957 as the area's first healthcare institution for residents in Citrus and surrounding counties. Over the years, the hospital has evolved into a comprehensive system equipped to meet the needs of the growing community.
Citrus Memorial Health System exists to improve the health and quality of life of the people and communities we serve.
As the region’s leading healthcare organization, Citrus Memorial empowers its community of caregivers to continuously strive for perfection in quality, safety, service and financial integrity.
Compassion, Respect, Integrity, Creativity, Teamwork, Knowledge, Commitment, Accountability, Trust and Humor.