Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Job In Tyler, Texas
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call David Wolfe: Sign in to view
A thriving healthcare system is seeking a Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation / PM&R / Physiatrist to work in the Tyler, TX area!
Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and growth!
- Committed to providing the best and safest care, while creating a warm, inviting environment for their patients, family members, and caregivers.
- Innovative staff and treatment modalities and wonderful teamwork that is focused on patient safety
Benefits and Features:
- 1st year guarantee... Competitive base + a sign on bonus/ relo of $15k.
- After the 1st year is it production based wRVUs and we use a single conversion factor + a quality metric bonus (may or may not get this bonus depending on if they him certain quality metrics). This is a replacement position of a physician that has been here for a very long time so the new physician will walk into a busy practice and ramp up very quickly!
- Comprehensive benefits package - health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and more
Job/Practice Description- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation / PM&R / Physiatrist:
- The physician may perform any non-interventional procedure in the clinic, depending on training, desire. E.g. joint injections, TPIs, trigger point dry needling/acupuncture, manipulation, botox, EMGs, etc.
- Outpatient Only, M-F, No Call!
- looking for a 3rd PM&R / physiatrist physician to focus on Pain and Spine Rehab.
- Clinic patients a day- 20 or less - Patient appts. are 30 min for new and follow up for simplicity
- Can do EMG, but don’t have to (appts are 1 hour or 1.5 hrs) optional
- No PAs
- All procedures done in clinic
- BC/ BE in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation / PM&R / physiatrist
- Eligible to obtain an unrestricted Texas medical license
- The candidate should have outstanding personable patient skills, be an expert in musculoskeletal and neurological evaluation, and have a very high proficiency in radiological evaluation, most especially spine MRIs.
We place APPs and MDs in all 50 states for over 700 health systems. We only do permanent placements. We find you your ideal position. Let us know exactly what you want!