Family Medicine Job In Tennessee
Family Medicine - Outpatient Practice In Suburbs Of Memphis, TennesseeNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
A non-profit health system in the suburbs of Memphis, Tennessee is adding a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to their team. You will be joining an outpatient practice in Arlington, TN on a full-time, permanent, and employed basis.
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary plus bonuses
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- 403b retirement plan?
- Paid malpractice insurance
- $5,000 CME allowance and dedicated time?
- Licensing and/or subscription dues
- Arlington is only 28 miles northeast of Memphis, TN
- One of the fastest-growing suburbs of Shelby County with beautiful, affordable homes
- Convenient access to great shopping, dining, and attractions in Memphis
- Arlington's public school system is highly regarded as a safe and award-winning public school district that consistently ranks among the top for test-taking, graduation rates, academic achievement, and athletic performance in Tennessee
- Arlington offers safe, small-town living with Southern hospitality and charm
- Tennessee has no state income tax and offers a low cost of living
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.