Family Medicine Job In Connecticut
Family Medicine Opening In Coastal Southern Connecticut - Rvu & Quality BonusesNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
One of Connecticut's leading healthcare systems is adding to primary care staff in the southern seacoast region
- A non-profit medical group with a network of 5 hospitals and 130 practice locations covering 130 specialties
- Strong referral base
- The average daily patient census is 18-21
- Minimal call
- EPIC EMR
- Base salary plus RVU and quality bonuses
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance?
- Located along the desirable Connecticut seacoast, 40 miles from New York City and 90 minutes from Hartford?
- Minutes from Greenwich and Norwalk. The population of more than 130,000 people
- Museum and nature center.Beaches, boardwalk, and trails
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.