Hematology Oncology Job In North Carolina
Coastal North Carolina Hematology/oncology Position - Unlimited Comp PotentialNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join established boutique hematology and oncology practice in coastal North Carolina!?
- The practice currently has 1 Hem/Onc and 2 APPs.?
- Candidates must be BC/BE in both Medical Oncology and Hematology
- Collegial team of 220 + providers representing primary care and 23 different specialties?
- Flexible work schedule to include 4 or 5 days/week
- Onsite infusion center, lab, and advanced diagnostics
- Community tumor and lung board
- EMR - NextGen (office based), Oncology EMR-IKnowMed, Hospital-Epic EMR
- Generous base salary and unlimited compensation potential?
- Benefits package including 401k with profit sharing, health, and dental insurance, paid malpractice, and much more!?
About the Area:?
- Coastal North Carolina bordering the Atlantic Ocean and the Cape Fear River
- The local population of over 120,000 and service area of more than 600,000??
- Strong public and private schools with a wide variety of educational options.?
- The economic base is made up of Energy, Pharmaceuticals, High-Tech, and Manufacturing?
- Miles of Beaches as well as a vibrant downtown make it a picturesque bustling center of commerce.???
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.