Hematology Oncology Job In Illinois
Hematology/oncology-central Illinois Oncology Group - $525k Base & $40k Sign-onNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join an employed financially sound health system that is looking to add a Medical Oncologist to their program.?
- The practice currently has 2 board-certified medical oncologist?
- Work out of one office
- New clinic building designed for efficiency
- Primarily outpatient practice rounding on patients during the day
- Phone call only
- Large built-in referral base and over 200 providers on staff
Compensation and Benefits:
- Guaranteed salary - $525,000?
- Signing bonus $40k
- Retention bonus $30k paid $10k at the end of years 1, 2 & 3
- Relocation assistance?
- Health, vision, dental, life, and disability coverage?
- Strong pension plan
- PTO 33 (264 hours) annually (includes holiday/sick/vacation)?
- CME - 5 days (40 hours) + $6,000 annually?
- Paid malpractice with tail?
- Located in Central Illinois, 180 miles south of Chicago and 130 miles east of St. Louis.
- With safe communities, outdoor activities, low cost of living, and easy access to metro areas this is a great place to be!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.